1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obsessing about looks

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RahRahLM, Aug 6, 2014.

1. RahRahLM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not talking about other people but yourself. I think I'm completely obsessed with trying look a certain way. Having the perfect hair or smile or skin or body or whatever and I am starting to think it's not healthy of me to do this. If I get a Coldsore I obsess that I look horrible it if I get a spot or if my hair isn't completely right.

Does anyone else do this?

I just keep think that if I don't do all this then no one would wanna date me. Now I knows there's a difference between doing stuff to feel good and obsessing too much about the way you look.

Has anyone got any advice?

2. Yosia

Im awful for it, this morning i had to do my hairlike 3 times because it would not go perfect~ and dont get me started on my body, i am a healthy weight but i feel so unbelievably overweight, its bad i know :s

3. RAdam

I have the same, however I have it with some stuff I can't change so it depresses me if I think too much about it. (!) atm I'm obsessed with perfect skin Idk why :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm the opposite. I care so little about my looks that my friends and family worry I'll never have a girlfriend. >.< Somehow I just can't seem to make myself care though...