1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I REALLY TRANSGENDER Or Just Dumb/Insecure?? Help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CBA, Aug 10, 2014.

1. CBA

CBA Guest

Am I really trans or just very insecure????? Please try to help, I'm going nuts over all of this... I'm scared, I'm even scared to post this... I'm scared to post this because I don't want to find out that I'm crazy!!!!!! I don't want to find out I'm just a retarded kid with dyspraxia that thinks their trans but not really even close to being trans... Please be honest though.... Could dyspraxia make someone think their trans?? I have so much self doubts, my parents don't think I'm trans..they say I'm confused..... But I feel I'm a girl with my heart, I don't like my male body.... Omg... I have felt like a girl for my whole life but really started noticing that I was different at 2 when all of the other kids stayed away from me..... My story is so long...... I have verbal dyspraxia, I did not talk until I was about in middle school... I also have trouble with math because of dyspraxia too..... My IQ is above average though, I'm not handicapped in my head...... I talked to a school therapist about me being a trans MtF girl and she was fully convinced I was trans... I told her my whole story.... She said dyspraxia does not affect my gender but I still have self doubt.... My story is huge but I'm trying to make it super short for you guys!! Sorry!!! This has nothing to do with dyspraxia I think but I have also a lazy eye I'm real insecure about, my mom said it's real hard to notice though.... My face also gets red..... I'm just very insecure..... Could any of this make me think I'm trans?? Sorry if I'm making no sense, I'm just scared..... I wear girl clothing when alone and feel most alive in it... I've been dressing in girl clothing for years... I hate my penis, I try to hide it from my eyes.... I feel more comfy around girls too... I love makeup... I played with dolls when younger, my best friends were girls... I played dress up when younger... I hate my boy name.... There are other things but I think this is enough to tell.... Hmmm.. Do you think I'm trans or just insecure or just a dumb dyspraxic kid.... Idk...help

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I don't really know much about dyspraxia but you sound trans to me.

3. CBA

CBA Guest

Fuck, I'm scared as shit

4. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't have to know or decide anything yet, just remember that what matters is what you are. Not what you think other people want you to be. (*hug*) Try to be brave and remember that people out there are having the same fears and doubts even now.

5. CBA

CBA Guest

Did not help but thanks I guess

---------- Post added 11th Aug 2014 at 04:52 PM ----------

Nobody's really helpful lol

---------- Post added 11th Aug 2014 at 05:11 PM ----------

:frowning2:

---------- Post added 11th Aug 2014 at 05:12 PM ----------

Oh?

6. CBA

CBA Guest

7. Acm

Acm Guest

Well you say that you've always felt like this and you aren't happy with your male body, that sounds like being trans to me.

8. CBA

CBA Guest

I'm prob just overthinking

9. RainDreamer

Well, if you have already met with a professional about it and they say you probably are, then I guess you are.
    If you feel happy living as a girl and feel horrible about living as a boy, and those feelings are not because of any other reasons that is not directly related to your body's sex, then it seems to be very much transgender for me.

Go with your feeling. Get yourself happy. Don't think too much about it.

10. CBA

CBA Guest

This sorta helps....

It would be nice if someone with dyspraxia replied though

11. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have not been diagnosed with such by a doctor (dyspraxia) but I have all the symptoms. Very interesting. I eventually learned to read to a book-a-day speed with comprehension but I had to be put into special classes for two years in the beginning. In order to combat my massive clumsiness I lost weight and learned to sword fight... I still feel clumsy all the time...

What I can tell you is, learn to be comfortable with how you feel and don't try to make everything make sense. The way you feel often doesn't.

12. CBA

CBA Guest

Okay, thank you!! That helped a lot actually

13. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad to hear that. (*hug*)

14. CBA