1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel dumb....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sam.i.am1130, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Sam.i.am1130

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I used to be into fitness.. i was down to 135..... How do you maintain?? Sometime i just wanna throw it all away.. I used to run everyday.. and weigh 140.. I lovd mariah...

2. Budweiser

You don't have to be a fitness guru, just do a few simple exercises a couple times a week and you'll be fine. Don't look at the big picture, just get through your routine and the big picture will follow.

3. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How do I maintain...

Through pain and suffering... Loljk. I tell myself, get up... go, off the couch.. You don't want to do it but you need to do it... I don't worry about weight gain or loss though. I maintain through strength and muscle definition. If I feel weak, I go work out. I also like to keep my legs looking nice so they are appealing to others in shorter shorts.

Once I get to the Gym, I just go at it and enjoy myself. It's just getting there.

Fall into a routine. Like, when I do legs now, I just focus on the parts of my legs I want to build up. Same with chest, since i've decided I want to wear more fem clothing, I stopped doing really heavy dumbbell chest presses and flies. Instead focusing more on arm strength.

So, I guess my maintaining comes from my desire to be A) Strong and B) Muscle definition. It's funny because it was only after I spent a lot of time at the gym where my vanity kicked in. Lol. I view the sexy part as an after effect of being strong and healthy.