1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

becoming more and more depressed

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Aug 11, 2014.

1. MerBear

everything is crumbling beneath me, i've lost two jobs. me and my dad are getting evicted, and we have to move out by the 28th and we still haven't found a house to live in. i wrecked my car the other day and the whole right side is totaled, then i found out, my windshield is cracked and now my battery is dead so we have to buy a new one. i'm sick of everything. and i've had close calls with attempting suicide again like one time, i was driving down the road and i was speeding and i almost just threw my car off the side off the road. and i've had strong thoughts of going to the SC border and jumping off the bridge. everything is shit. and i can't think, i feel like i can't do anything right....hell, i got fired from both of my jobs so that tells you something....i just can't do this ...

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know it probably seems like things couldn't get any worse, but please believe me when I tell you that we've all been through hardships. Some worse than others, however, giving up on life isn't the answer. Tomorrow is a new day with many opportunities that could bring you great joy, but only if you're willing to give them a chance.

I've been down lately and honestly, things aren't going as planned, but I know that things will get better. You just have to find the courage and strength to keep pushing forward and if you need to, please seek help. You're so young and you have your entire life ahead of you, so please do not give up (*hug*)