1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Know any good free dating sites for gay men?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by adrianislander, Aug 14, 2014.

1. adrianislander

hi everyone i know i posted something similar like this and i totally understand that this site is not for dating! but if you guys have any opinions on free dating websites that i could go to that would be awesome! i really hope this doesn't get me banned...

2. LD579

Dating sites actually can't be named unfortunately because we have people as young as 13 here.

With that said, your best bet for dating is to be open to meeting others and making connections (Not necessarily romantic relationships). With time you'll likely meet a fair few who you get along with, and who knows where that could go? In-person LGBT meetup groups and places are a good place to look. Online dating sites aren't always the best place to look, but if you make it clear what you're looking for, and take the initiative in messaging others, you're likely to meet at least some people who you might be able to get to know better.

3. adrianislander

oh thank you! i must have overlooked that...sorry about the inconvenience! and thanks for the tips! although another reason i ask is because where i am the LGBTQ community is very under-represented. i'm pretty active in the community and have good connections with many of them. actually most of them are very good friends! but i have never approached them because they are not exactly what i want to look for in a relationship. but i guess that's a moot point. lol.

4. ilovebears

I don't think we're allowed to post other URLs on this site, but I have used one by searching for "gay dating websites." I actually found two humans that I'm really good friends with now... but then again, I live in a gay-friendly city in Oregon. I always figured that it's worth it to try, and if nothing happens, oh well.