1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Camp?/Need A Chat With My Cousin

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

It takes people a long time to realize that I'm gay, and all of my friends have said you can't tell that I am. Music is my niché and I'm trying to convince myself that liking things like Acting and Making Music isn't feminine.I'm also very quiet and take a while to open up to someone. I know it seems dumb, but once I can get past this, I can get past my insecurity. So how do I?

My cousin Kia doesn't mind Butch Lesbians, but she hates girly ones? Before she says she can't stand Lesbians in general, and she doesn't mind gay boys at all. She also said if she saw two girls kissing in front of her she'd be sick. I asked her if it's because you can't tell they are gay and she said she thinks so. I can I get her to open up to Lesbians. She's confusing though because my 20 year-old Cousin Corey is a Lesbian and she's girly and she said she likes her. How can I get her to open up to Lesbians?