1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Didn't go to test today; Crumbled with anxiety

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kai LD, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just wanted to express a little bit how anxious I am. I've cried about five times today already. I emailed my teacher and I think he will let me make up the test but I told him I don't disagree if he feels I don't deserve the chance. (Missed the last test day also).

I thought I was getting better and I think I am but I feel completely horrible right now. I can't wait for this term to end so I can focus more on myself and try to get myself sorted. I have a lot of stuff I need to do, to take care of and to get started on and even though my gender issue is a big one it is only one problem of several. Next year has to be easier than this! :icon_sad:

Thanks for reading. I just wanted to say something, somewhere and I don't feel ready to unload on family yet because if I start it will all come tumbling out at once.

edit: Make that seven times. I haven't been this emotional in months at least.

#1 Kai LD, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  2. Candace

(*hug*). I'm so sorry. I'm glad to hear that your professor is so understanding and will probably the chance to let you make it up. :slight_smile:

3. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    At least I got confirmed I can take my test tomorrow or saturday. Wow I feel washed out right now. Need to somehow be positive and start moving. It's only hard to move when you stop.