1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discrete Relationship

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lincface50, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lincface50

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Im in my twenties, living in chicago and I would love to find a mature man who would like to have a discrete relationship with me. Yes, I am married and I know this is bad, but I’m dying inside because I love both men and woman. Another person like me would be amazing. Thank you for the help and I hope some of you can understand my situation.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I understand that you're in the wrong place for such a thing. We're a support site, and we don't allow contact between new members to meet up. In addition, speaking for myself here, I'm not too keen on aiding people in finding some downlow action. If you're married and want to see guys outside that relationship, you shouldn't be talking to us - you should be talking to your wife.

Lex

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @lincface, if you're genuinely interested in talking about the feelings you have, the ethical issues with cheating on your wife, and finding resolution that is authentic both to you and your wife, then this community is a good place to do that.

But if all you're interested in is finding a hookup and continuing to deceive your wife, I agree with Lex that this isn't the right place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.