1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erm, ok?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sepina, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you've read my other threads you'll know who I'm talking about. Just when I thought he left he comes back wanting to catch-up on things as we havent seen each other for 3 months. Well he ended up bringing his girlfriend along and now they live with each toher across the road..

I can honestly say, when I heard he had gotten a girlfriend I was in a way surprised, I'm happy for him but me I need to move on, sure we can be mates but i'll never forget that night, that fucking stupid night. anyways I saw her shes quite the catch :slight_smile:, I hope she can help him with his weed addiction.

Anyways I went over to see him, well me and another friend went over but he was too busy with his girlfriend, kinda sad he didn't wanna hangout as he was the one who called us down.
    I don't know if I had pursued what happened between us that night, but that chance is long gone now.. I'm not sure . I dont know I sound so pathetic telling you guys this.

But all in all I am glad for him hes finally moving foward and so should I, no turning back now.

2. Dakeli27

I haven't read your other threads, but this is a very mature reaction.

3. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you?
    Being upset over a 'what-if?' thing isn't gonna get me no where. sometimes you have to know the difference between accepting change and knowing it :slight_smile: