1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I need a hug

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kyfry, Aug 18, 2014.

1. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So at the end of June I went back into the psych unit for the 3rd time for my anxiety and depression. Im still struggling to get back to well somewhat normal. Ive been forced to take off work and Ive been away from work for almost two months now. This go round has been the worst for me.

Now at the time of this writing its just past 2am and I just had a really bad panic attack. I want to cry. I feel empty. I feel exhausted. I honestly dont know how longer I can live like this.

2. Leonardo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*) I'm here for you - we all are. To be honest with you, I'm going through a hard time right now too; I'm depressed and suicidal. You can talk to me whenever you need to. I've felt empty too, like I'm numb, inhuman. It does get better. And it seems like everyone always says that, but it will. Message me whenever you need. Keep talking through it. It'll help. If you feel exhausted or like you can't take it, listen to music, read, whatever is your escape. Drawing, painting, dancing, it doesn't matter what it is. Or you could come on here and distract yourself with cheerful conversation. We are all here to help you.

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

*hug* can you go to walmart and get some cheapass watercolors and make something. right now. you are okay and wonderful and have every right to be here as mich as the tree and grasses. do you have a psychologist or psychiatrist? write out what you want then to know for next session. if not look up some now, make an appointment tomorrow. you are okay! you can get better! you are loved. i hope you can sleep soon. you will be okay. you are brave c:

4. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    [​IMG]

You are awesome just because you exist. Remember that.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Awww you poor dear here's a hug darling (*hug*)

6. Dakeli27

Belated hugs (*hug*)(&&&)(*hug*)

7. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the love everyone. Rough night last night and Im hoping tonight will be better. I just was exhausted from the events from last night.

8. Hiems

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

Keep us posted on how you're doing whenever you can :slight_smile:

9. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*) I'm so sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. Are you in the hospital now or not? If not, do you see a doctor regularly? I hope the doctor can figure out proper treatment very soon, but it can take some trial and error I've heard. Please stay strong and post on here, contact thetrevorproject.org or any other resource as needed.(*hug*)