1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attracted to Lesbian women?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sepina, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lately I have dated a few women, most of whom end up telling me they are either Bisexual or Gay. I don't know why but I find the company of Lesbian women very.. comforting, like I can't explain it very well but if I put it into words it'll prolly be: I am complete? I mean I don't feel this at ALL with heterosexual women. Maybe I like masculine women (personality wise) but I connect much better with Lesbian women on an emotional level.

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone on here its just that, I'm very confused at the moment and I would like to know if there is anyone out there who is going through or has been through this.. any advice would be very much appreciated

2. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

I don't see why anyone should take offense at you expressing your natural feelings. Everyone else gets to do it without censure, thus, so should you. For myself, well I just like women as friends at present. I even feel like I could be physically intimate with them, cuddle etc. But when it comes to actual sex, I would prefer to be with a guy. We don't have to be able to explain such things, either to ourselves, or to everyone else, maybe?

3. Honest4You

Honest4You Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you feel attracted to masculine gay women? Could be the simple fact that while not all gay women but a lot to a certain degree posses masculine qualities/characteristics. You might be more drawn to masculine traits thus the attraction for these types of women.

4. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @Honest4You I guess I "was" this was a while back though, thank you

5. Fighter694

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well it could also be because there is zero sexual tension u identify as gay so not interested in women n she identifies to be lesbian so she is attracted to only women not much possibility of attraction between each other, which is pretty relaxing and u don't have to be conscious at all so ur more comfortable. When your with straight women you would know that they could be attracted to you hence the lack of ease and comfort. You also say your confused so it could mean that you are reading this platonic connection wrong. Also like the others said you could simply be androsexual and hence like the manly traits in these women..my advice to you for now is to take it slow forget labels and be with whomever you like, remember there is no wrong in anything unless its hurting someone.

6. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dude, you are a f-ing mind reader. It's like you're my soul sister. Marry me pls :slight_smile:

7. Fighter694

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha lol then come over :wink: hope i was helpful even though I was a tad bit late :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: dint see the date of the post :frowning2:

#7 Fighter694, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015