1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok a little help with life here PLEASE ^_^

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by joshy the queen, Aug 21, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok so this year im going to a new school new life and i also get to choose the private school i want to go to since i want to be honest and act as i always act and talk from the start with this new school that means no dirty water on my flame and if asked i shall say the truth its pretty homophobic and i think people might avoid me that's if not they are already anyway should i come clean from the start or not ??
    also i can choose weather to go to a school only for boys or a school that is for boys & girls or a christen school that is for boys and girls (im not a christen but i heard most students there are more open minded but im just idk i have never met christens before i bet they are not all homophobic but i mean also maybe it would be different we might not agree and such hell idk its not like im judgmental but people here are mostly are )
    oh and another thing im going to the gym soon and idk i have a lot of scars from last year stupid problems and they are on my arms wouldn't i look like a freak ?? did anybody have the same thing before ?? i know i can lie about it its easy but like ugh idk im just scared of all this i feel like i was always inside and now im going out
    i know everything looks confusing and unanswerable :tears:

2. mrGhost

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry, I wish I could answer your questions but I just don't know how it is to live in Syria. From what you're writing it is a little harsh, so just please, be safe with who you trust.

About the scars - I don't know what you mean a lot, but unless they're everywhere I guess noone would notice. Don't worry and feel comfortable in your own skin. If you can't do this, then just use a t-shirt or a longsleeve until you will be able to feel so.

3. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow - so you can choose a school. Excellent.

Christian school "may" be more tolerant… but there are also intolerant Christians. The world is so messed up !! :icon_bigg

The school with boys and girls sounds like it might be more relaxed and less "macho" but I don't know. Do you know anyone who already goes to these schools? How can you find out more information?

4. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Syria... I don't know much about the political climate there, especially after all the fighting that has been going on... Any religion is going to have a larger population of bigoted people. I'd personally opt for a Christian school over one with predominately Islamic students. I've just known far more Christians who are not or are less homophobic than anyone I have known who is Islamic. Most of the Islamic friends I had, I cut ties with because I couldn't get them to swing on LGBT political issues. However, not all of them. Some don't care, but they also won't ever bring anyone who is gay around their families.

Keep in mind though,

I'm not meaning to generalize, I fully realize both sides has it's issues and I am not religious so I take no sides.

With that said, be careful please. If I remember right, being gay or being with someone of the same sex is still illegal in Syria and punishable with prison time or worse. I am not one to tell someone to cover up who they are, but I am also not one to tell someone to put their life in danger either.

In regards to the scars, don't worry about them. Men don't care about scars as much and in most cases can act as a "tough guy" cover to aesthetically protect you. Especially after you get some of that sexy lifting going on.