1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want to scream!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ThePrideInside4, Aug 23, 2014.

1. ThePrideInside4

I'm always depressed, I'm always scared, I'm always nervous, I'm always stressed, and I'm always so confused. I want to just know who and what I am already! And to top it off, nobody likes me at school, nobody cares about me, and I have no one to talk to. I feel like I just want to scream and cry and let it all out. I want to be a boy, but I also want to be a girl. I don't want to be genderfluid or genderqueer (not that there's anything wrong with that).

And I'm pretty sure I have ADD or ADHD, but my mom won't get me checked out by a doctor. I really just want to punch someone.

And it's hard for me to find someone who is the same way. My whole school is homophobic except for 2 others. And they're my only friends.

I can't find a safe way of letting all my feelings, stress, and anger out... :help: :help: :help:

2. Lucaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you have counselors at school? If you do, try visiting with one to vent about your gender frustrations, your suspicion that you have ADHD, or both issues. They might be able to help convince your mom to send you to more specialized therapist or psychiatrist, if they think it's necessary.

And is that Haruka and Michiru?

3. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I care about you. Try to think about the positive things in life and try to meditate to relieve stress. Try and talk to the people at your school. Be more confident and socialize. I went through the same thing you're going through, it gets better. Just know that you're important and special. For figuring out who you are, just go with the flow. You can't force those types of things, you'll know. But ask you're more or see a school guidance counselor about if you have ADD or ADHD.

4. ThePrideInside4

Well, there is a counselor at my school. But she's a bitch, and she threatened to tell my mom about my sexuality. She hates me, and I hate her. And I've already been to a therapist, but not for my gender or sexuality. My mom made me go there because I was having suicidal thoughts.

5. Lucaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh...that's unfortunate about your counselor :/

I wish I could offer more help. Feel free to PM me if you need somebody to talk to.