1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she really like me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by AlexTheUni, Aug 27, 2014.

1. AlexTheUni

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So there is this girl at my school, and I have a feeling she likes me. So at school in our classes , we randomly smile and look at each other. She trys to make me laugh/smile and when we played a game of basketball before I shot she poked my sides twice. She trys to get really close to me and she wants to look at my selfies and when my friend showed her a really nice selfie of me she nodded 'yes' twice. People say she may like me and she probably thinks I'm cute. So what does this mean? I want to get close to her but I'm just scared, she will reject me or not like me. I talk to her everyday and we always smile and laugh and if she ends up liking me I really want to ask her out. Thanks!(!)

2. mrGhost

Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're out or if she knows you're a lesbian, then just ask her out. The worst that can happen is she will say no.

Be brave. :wink:

3. AlexTheUni

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm out, I think she's bi. But she's dating someone right now but their a player,they go from one girl to another so once she's single I guess I will. Thakss!!:icon_bigg

4. mrGhost

Out Status:
    Some people
    No problem, like I said... What have you got to lose? :slight_smile: