1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Overwhelemed

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ardard, Aug 27, 2014.

1. ardard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so, so many things have been happening to me and i am feeling really overwhelmed. I just started at a new school, the new school is a very religious christian school that my parents are forcing me to go to, I am in the closet with mostly everyone and I am starting to feel like I am living two lives my life with my three friends that i'm out to and my pretending to be straight life, and my Parents and entire family are SUPER religious and like complete republicans and I feel myself constantly trying to act a certain way around them that they think is the real me but isn't.

Any advice?​

And i can't come out because I'm 99% positive that they would either kick me out or take me to like church every day so that the power of christ will compel me to not be gay.

(Also they like completely think I'm straight because i have been very thorough i have even had girlfriends for a couple months because ether were starting to wonder why i wasn't dating anyone)

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you?

3. black-cat

Unfortunately I don't really know what to say here. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds horrible.

I guess the logical thing to do would be to stay in the closet until you have a plan about what you would do if you were kicked out, even if that 'plan' is to go to your local LGBTQ youth center or youth hostel. Depending on your age, you may be leaving for college fairly soon, too. Like I said earlier, I'm sorry you are in this situation. *hugs*

4. xxemilyxx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dont know what you can do at this current time, but just work towards getting your own place when you are a bit older and can move out and support yourself is a better time to come out in your circumstance it doesnt sound a safe option , surround yourself with the people you can be yourself around as often as you can, do not do or say anything you do not feel is right though i would not date girls if it is just for there benefit its not fair on you or them. and they cant proove you are gay even if they start to suspect, just deny it till you are ready without having to do the things to make them suspect your straight and make yourself feel stuck.