1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Defeated

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by artist92, Aug 27, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sure a lot of you have read my previous treads, so I'll not cover all that stuff again. But my body cant handle the stress my family and my life, and I'm slowly falling apart. I have a twitch that has developed lately, I'm losing weight because I cant eat. I vomit a lot, my head is always hurting and I pass out from panic attacks at least once a day. I'm always crying or trying to but no tears come out anymore. Every day, more and more lectures about now I'm living in sin, and more and more restrictions. No money, and my business is going nowhere. And this seems stupid but, here's the latest problem. My sister next in age to me has always been someone I could talk to. She has/had a great sense of humor, and we loved watching My Little Pony together. But this past week shes become so much like my mom, and now she pretty much avoids me. And she also said shes giving up watching MLP, so I cant even watch it with anyone anymore. I am so trapped and have no where to go. No friends, no escape, and trapped in this body I hate sop much. And going to a therapist who doesn't agree with my plan to transition, and I really don't know how to cope. Everything in my body feels like it's shutting down, and my heart is acting really bad again. This life has been horrible, and I think my body is just trying to put me out of my misery. Plus, I cant sleep. And when I do, I can only dream about me being killed and tortured.

#1 artist92, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  2. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And of course, it got even worse today.

3. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :icon_sad: I'm really sorry. (*hug*) I don't know quite what to say. I feel like, if you made these feelings more clear, maybe they would respect it more? I'm so sorry.

4. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You need to fire your therapist and find a better one. :frowning2:

Have you thought about leaving and joining the military? My brother did 4 years and amassed some $40,000 by saving what he earned instead of spending it as a soldier.

It would be a way out. Just a thought, it's not for everyone, but ... with no more active war deployments, it could give you adventure and excitement. My brother did 8 years and doesn't regret it.

5. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, but I really don't want to join the military. I don't want to build up muscle that I may never be able to lose. Plus I really don't want to risk fighting, I'm extremely against guns.