1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im stupid

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sepina, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK. I was thinking the whole morning whether to post or not but I know if I don't at least tell someone it will eat me. So last night I came home drunk with a friend.. This friend actually lives with us and his girlfriend too. Earlier in the afternoon yesterday they got into a big fight to which she ended up leaving. I really hope she comes back. So anyway he and I had sex lastnight (I came on first) I'm hungover and confused as f**k this happened before.. please guys like I really need to stop this and plus I feel so f**king guilty he has a kid on the way.

---------- Post added 30th Aug 2014 at 10:37 AM ----------

feeling a bit suicidal :/

2. Litveninko

youre Bi? Well, sorry to hear that. Its not a big deal, he is the one who should feel guilty, not you. Try to tell him, you didnt mean to do it.. Just dont feel bad

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    why dont you talk with the girlfriend maybe she can understand you ???????

4. black-cat

I agree with Litveninko, *you* shouldn't feel guilty, he should. He is in a relationship, and should turn down anyone who makes a come on, that's part of being in a relationship, staying faithful. If anyone is in the wrong it is him, not you. I would reccomend you talk to your buddy when you have both had a chance to think about things and get over the hangover. Depending on how that goes, you may want to go tell the girlfriend as well. **hugs**

5. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you. guys. I don't know what to do.... I'm still thinking of jumping off something. I feel like crying I have no-one I can tell. I really appreciate EC for existing otherwise I don't know what would happen. f**k Im so pathetic. I can't stop feeling guilty. I dont want to cry though because, oh f**k. I dont know what to do honestly.. I can't talk to him just yet. I feel so digusted with myself. I don't know what will happenwhen I get home. Maybe he's already told them and I might not have a home.. my Mum hates LGBT people

6. black-cat

I am so sorry to hear about this. If that were to happen (which I genuinely doubt, most people who cheat tend to keep it a secret) is there anywhere you could go, a friends house or another family member? From what I can tell, though I may be completely wrong, sleeping with your buddy isn't *that* much of a problem, it seems to me like it has just unearthed a bunch of self loathing and negative feelings in you.

You don't have to apologise, it is okay, that is what EC is for. I would recommend you try to calm down (eh, it is worth a shot right?), then you go home, see what the situation is like, and go from there. I don't think it would do any harm in the meantime to find the local homeless shelter, or LGBTQ youth (depending on your age) hostel.

7. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Black-Cat. Thank you Honestly. I dont have anyone I can stay with, please dont say sorry. If it comes to that then im ready to leave I cant grow in an environment where I'm hated. I'm 20. I wish I could hug someone.. feel thier warmth and tsh I don't know. My chest hurts

8. dragon20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd totally hug you. I'm not sure what you should do but just know there are people who care. :slight_smile:

9. robotman

Have you spoken to the guy about this? It sounds like he might be bi or something, maybe he doesn't know what he wants aswell.. Erm... Don't feel too down, its not all your fault. Stay strong, you know you have everyone here to talk to if you feel down!

10. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems I just over-reacted. If he's bi or in denial thats not my problem I don't want ot know. I do feel a bit better but I can not get over how much of a selfish f**k I was that night. Like I said I started it.. His partner ended up coming back... I'm so happy to see her.:slight_smile: