1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What If...?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Robins Jacket, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Robins Jacket

There's a really cute girl in my English class and she's also pretty funny. The problem is, I just started a new school and I don't want everyone to know I like girls too. I want to be able to give her my number because there's really no time of the day we can talk, but that looks like I'm hitting on her. I also want to ask her out after we've been friends a while (if that even happens) but idk if she's straight. Odds are, she is, but I'm assuming that she may be bicurious (because, let's face it, most scene girls say they're bicurious on the Internet). Even her name is adorable, and it's actually what I wanted to name my first child <3 we have the same style and I think she's really funny and sweet.
    Any idea on how to give her my number without looking like I'm hitting on her? I can't put it in her locker because we got new ones and they're basically airtight. Should I risk giving it to her in the hallway?

2. hip2hop

Out Status:
    Some people
    You could try asking if she would like to hang out and offer her your number that way. Since you are new it shouldn't be suspicious.

You could say something like:

"Hey, I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime. I know that you are busy and I am not sure what your schedule is like, but here is my number just in case you would like to hang out".

You could probably shorten that up lol. But thats how I usually get numbers, either that way or you could swap Facebook if you have that and slowly go from there.

3. daisy448

daisy448 Guest

Be friends with her, then just casually give her your number so you can text or whatever.