1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So freaking done with homophobics in my country !

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Otaku, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Otaku

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My country is so freaking F:***: UP !!! 90% percent of guys here are homophobic ... and guess what ?! THEY ACT GAYER THAN US GAY PEOPLE !!! they kiss each others on the cheeks , they hug each other , they hold each others hands , they slap each others butt , they dance using their butts like women do in our country .. I , personally, as a gay man in this country , CAN NEVER DREAM of holding another guy's hand in public !!

like i'm soooo F:***:ing pissed off right now because of this , it's so confusing , like why would they hate us if they act gayer than us ??!! and they can't even pull the religion card , sure being gay is forbidden , well so is having sex with a girl before marriage , or drinking... and they do that all the time !!!!! even our country has laws to put us in jail , again , WHY?! i do not concider it an islamic country , because just in my own neighbourhood there's 5 bars !! 5 !! , 3 of them are near schools !! and my neighbourhood is concidered to be a familly one ,it's the safest and cleanest in my city ..so yea , it ain't a freaking islamic country !!!

SO WHY ALL THE HATE ?!! is it because we take it up the A:***: ?!! well women do that :***: too , why aren't they hated on?!!! heck , even lesbians in our country aren't hated on , they're even look at as being cool and awesome and stuff ... SO WHY ALL THE HATE AGAINST GAY MEN ?!!! THEY HAVE NO VALIDE REASON !! they're just hating because they wanna hate us , they're just hating because they're A:***:HOLES !!

I'm sorry about this post , i just wanted to vent a little bit , because i just had a conversation with a homophobic bestfriend , and he couldn't say anything to defend himself !!

#1 Otaku, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. black-cat

I am sorry to hear about your homophobic buddy, it must be horrible for you being surrounded by people like that. *hugs*
    (Though I must say I did laugh at the whole "THEY ACT GAYER THAN US GAY PEOPLE" thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

I think that people "need" to have an enemy, or someone to hate on, and that is often gays, unfortunately. Sometimes it is immigrants, people of a different religion, or in this case, someone who is gay. People can be horrible.

3. Emmanuella

I'm sorry, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be when your own home/country isn't accepting of you or people like you. Any chance of you ever being able to move? It sounds like a decision you might need to make, eventually, for your own sanity.

4. Otaku

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    actually i'm planning to move to france in about 2 year to get my masters degree there ... so yea all i have to do is suck it up for 2 years :dry:

5. SeaSalt

Dont go to France, It smells funny!

6. Otaku

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it's either france , or this S:***:hole where i live ... plus im going there to finish my studies , and i have no idea if i'll be able to stay there :icon_sad: it's really hard for immigrants from the 3rd world to get a long term visa

#6 Otaku, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  7. Hel

Hel

In France, there MAY be less homophobia (not sure at all) but there is a lot of racism either way. Especially if you are from an Arabic country, bonus point if you look "Islamic". So I would advise you to go in Germany or another North European country instead.

And I'm sorry your country is in such bad place right now. Stay strong.

8. SeaSalt

Yeah I hear alot about visa troubles in Europe. Im sorry for your plight.

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 05:16 PM ----------

I hear similar positive things about northen european/ scandinavian coutries. Best education, Best Healthcare, Nicest people, Legal Pot and massive sex conventions are but a few of the things I have heard.

9. AAASAS

Ha, that is the state of Islam. Totally homophobic, but guys are superior, and can hold hands....etc be intimate with eachother.

Did you know that the reason most guys hold hands in countries like yours is from a LACK of contact with women. If they were more sexually liberal about females, you wouldn't have as big a problem.

10. Otaku

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They ARE sexually liberal about females , i've said it earlier ._. , that's why i said i dont concider it to be an islamic country

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 06:42 PM ----------

Is it really THAT racist ? because my father had lived there for 12 years (since my mother divorced him) and he has never complained about racism , heck , he says that people there are nice ,that's why i wanna go there , (plus having him around helping me out would make my life easier , but i dont plan on living with him ) and i dont speak german so going there might be hard for me

11. Hel

Hel

French people like to complaint. If you listen to the average French person, the reason the economy is bad is because of all those aliens that enter the country and work for nothing.

But it also depends where you are staying. In a lot of "developed" cities an Arabic community exists already therefore racism is not really an issue. Finding a job is hard for everyone in France but it can sometimes be harder if you have a "weird" sounding name...

12. SeaSalt

Atleast you arent french In the UK or British in france. We F:***:ng hate eachother! :grin:
    There is quite alot of bad blood there