1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm deathly afraid of WW3

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brandiac, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Before you start scratching your head, just let me tell you. I live in a neighbor country of Ukraine, but most of you have no idea what's going on there it seems. Then again why should you know or care, it's not the US that's going to become a sea of nuclear flames if anything goes wrong.
    The thing is, everything has been getting worse since March, when the Crimean people "voted" for uniting with Russia. Then these separatist people in Eastern-Ukraine started shootings, and now who knows who's with who. Russia claims it has no connections to the separatist movement, though the NATO satellite images can clearly tell there are Russian troops in Ukraine. I suggest you to read a bit about this.

Now both sides + the US (because if there's a violent conflict somewhere you know the US is coming to sell weaponry) have different reasons for why they want the mindless chaos to stop or continue, and some are waiting for the first nuke. And for the last few weeks I've been worried sick, because if things keep going like this, even without a nuke, who knows if Russia comes for my country as well and then the shittiest "military" in the world here will take me to die for stupid politicians, unless I flee to the west. I spend my days planning my escape if it needs to happen, because I won't die for a country I feel, is nothing more than just my current place of residence. I would for my family, but nothing else.

So, I need to keep calm, and reassure myself that I can hide in the Alps or Switzerland or Western Germany, or fly to my relatives in Canada. Just what are my chances of reachin an airport or something? You know I'm going crazy. I don't want to die, I have too many things left to do and achieve...