1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, the great area of confusion???? Help me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Optellow, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Optellow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, I met this guy and for the last two weeks he has been giving me mixed signals. When we went on our first "meeting" he opened doors for me and was really polite and wouldn't curse around me. Well, when the date was over, he tried to give me a hug, but I am paralyzed and he is as nervous as a board, and so the hug was awkwardly great lol : ) well, I ended up texting him later and telling him that I wanted to give him a better hug because I messed that one up, and he told me not to worry that he would give me a better one. Well, in the following week, he stopped flirting with me and I never got that hug; however, instead of avoiding me like a normal guy would do that lost interest, he starts inviting me to all his clubs and says, "my friends told me I should invite you to join." And I had never met any of his friends, so take that how you will. Well, last Saturday, one of my old teachers and I were going to a gay bar and my crush was going with some friends to celebrate his birthday, so we ended up going on the same night. Well, after the drag shows, my teacher and I go to the front near the dance floor and start watching the drunk people dance, which was hilarious. Well, he comes up to the dance floor with one of his friends that are girls, and tries to dance with her. Well I didn't want him to think I was obsessing, so I looked away at a video on the wall and watched the music video. I suddenly see hands fly up in a "who gives a crap anymore" motion, and i turn around just in time to see him run over to me, grab my hand, and lead me to the dance floor. Neither of us can dance so it was funny and goofy : ) well, a good beat comes on, and he turns me around, and I didn't know what he was doing until I felt his belt : ) I told him I had never done anything like that and he said that was fine, and he grabs my hips and we grind for a song : ) we then dance awkwardly for about another 30 minutes before he has to leave and he gave me my hug : ) So, now I am confused as to what he wants? Now, after that day, he has went back to being the cool guy and not mentioning that night unless I bring it up. Not to mention he is not good at replying to text messages right off : ( So, now it has been two weeks in total, and I hate being in the confused stage of "what are we"? I like him . . . A lot : ) but do you think he feels the same way? And do you think it would be a smart move to ask him tomorrow if he is still interested in me? Do you think he would think it is weird for me to ask th:help:at question? Or would it damage the chances of being a couple, if I tell him I am in no hurry, but I just want to make sure we are still on the same page? Any opinions would be appreciated thanks lol : )