1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help what do I do?!, I'm confused...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MysteryTeen, Sep 6, 2014.

1. MysteryTeen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there!, My name is Jack and I'm 14 years old. My life is really complicated right now and I need advice on what to do from here on out...
    It was a Friday like any other normal day, cold, dark and damp as England normally is. It was my friends Birthday I got him a card and a collection of hand drawn cartoon and game characters that he likes, he asked me to stay over at his for the night so we could go on his xbox, computer and watch films "Normal stuff" as we have been good friends since the start of high school. I talked to my mum about it and she agreed to let me stay out. Me and my mate have been though some dark days together, he had been bullied for his height in the past but I helped him though it by being there and supporting him though it: as for me?, I was bullied for the way I stuck up for kids who were different...
    Anyway back to the sleepover, I arrived at his house at about 4:30pm so we could chill for a bit and it was then I learned that his parent were away on a business trip for the weekend. I didn't think much of it at first, my friends name is Joe and he is Bisexual; I accepted him for who he was even before i truly new him.
    From 4:30 until 6:05 we watched a reallllly!... good film!, No illegal film websites i swear! :slight_smile: , after that we played on the Xbox for about another 3 hours. So after all that we sat down for a bit a talked about life and shit because that's the type of person I am and somehow we got on the conversation of him being really happy and how grateful he was that i was there for him, he stood up and sat next to me. He looked at me and smiled and hugged me. Once we had finished hugging suddenly he kissed me For about 5 seconds he then stopped and looked at me still smiling. All of a sudden something came over me and I Lunged forward gently pushing him on onto the bed while kissing him passionately...And it went on from there...We have continued to talk as we normally do :slight_smile:.... I don't regret it... Its just I'm not sure what to do next..

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You say you are not sure what to do next. What would you like to do next?

I notice from your profile that you also identify as Bisexual. Have you always felt that you are bisexual, or is it as a result of what happened between you and Joe?

You have no regrets and it doesn't sound like he has regrets either, so back to my original question. What would you like to do + what might be stopping you?

3. MysteryTeen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have been attracted to men for a while, I just have trouble admitting it. I just don't know whether to continue our friendship or make it more than that, would it ruin it?...
    I have known since about 3 years ago, but I always felt and acted different... :slight_smile:..
    But I feel that I'm in denial about my sexuality.. I have felt like this for a long time..

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's one of those situations that might be best left to develop without any pressure. Stay as friends, but if you both feel as though you are getting closer and you are both happy with it, let it happen. Sometimes, it's better to take that approach and keep things uncomplicated. What do you think?
    If things do go further between the two of you it might help to answer the questions you have about your sexuality, but even if it doesn't there is no need to rush into deciding who/what you are. I was in my early 20's before I came to a definite decision about my sexuality.

5. MysteryTeen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you, sounds like a plan :slight_smile:. Xx (&&&)