1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Can't Stand The Loneliness Anymore...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Polterpup, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Polterpup

I have more friends than I ever have...I've been hanging out with these friends every chance I get, and yet...I've never felt more lonely. Usually I'm okay with loneliness. I just turn in the TV, put on my favorite show or play an awesome game, but that no longer helps. Maybe it's the fact that everything I watch has yet to start a new season or I've beaten all my video games...I don't know. But every day it gets worse and worse. The feeling of loneliness has completely overwhelmed me. I've tried for so long to figure out what's causing the loneliness and I think...it's because I'm single. I probably sound like a needy freak already. Ugh. But it's true. I want someone to hold me and love me and make me feel like I'm not alone in this hell hole that is my life. The problem is that people don't just jump out and say "Hai, I'm gay~" around here. Unless, ya know, it's me. So, ya know, I don't really know which girls are and are not interested in dating other women. I just don't know what to do. This on top of everything else is just too much...someone help me...

2. AsheTheHuman

(*hug*) I feel for you. Sometimes I wish someone would sit on my bed with me, and let me lay my head on their lap and just pour my heart out to them. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in the one bi guy I know, and I'm not sure that any straight girls would date someone who identifies as agender and wants to start looking androgynous. There'll be someone eventually though, and think of how good it'll feel when we meet them! :slight_smile: Until then, this place is pretty great, and a good place to get support. <3(*hug*)

3. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*) For what it is worth (not much) I am lonely too and wish I had someone to be with.

4. WonderEgg

I started feeling that way around your age too. And even though I go to a pretty liberal school, for some reason people don't really come out as gay, even if you know they are. There are certain songs that I listen to that help with my loneliness. Also, knowing that there are others who are going or have gone through the same things as me makes me feel better too. Even though I'm gay, contact with like, any gender usually makes me feel better too. It's just something about the warmth. So I think what you need is a catharsis. Find someone, give them a long hug, and pour your heart out on their lap. You'll feel better.

5. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was talking with a friend last night on Skype about how I have been feeling really lonely lately. Loneliness sucks.

6. PGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You... just pretty much described what I've been feeling lately.