1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy wants my number and to hang out with me .

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Sep 8, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There's this guy I work with on my job , and he came right out and asked me to give him my number, because he wants to hang out with me .
    I don't want to give him my number and I also lied and said I have a boyfriend , but he doesn't seem to want to stop . He wants a friends with benefits relationship with me ,but I don't want anything like that with him . I was ok with him as a friend ,but I don't know how to send him the message i'm not interested . For the first few times we met I called him buddy , dude to kind of make him realize I only see him as a friend .
    He also scares me a little because he told me he has a past with violence , He's also homophobic and will just hurt anyone that he sees is gay or in his words looks at him that way . I think lesbians are also included in his bashing ,and he even told me he thinks lesbians and gays are sick and it's wrong . I told him I really don't see it as wrong then he asked me how would you feel if a woman flirted with me and I said I would be flattered and it wouldn't bother me . He thinks I'm straight and I rather keep it that way,but I don't want to hang out with him outside of work plus I'm trying to get a new job so I can be safer . How do I get this guy off my back .:help:

2. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Be straight and just say NO, if he does not leave you alone then report to your supervisor(s)/manager(s). People
    do not have the right to make you feel uncomfortable at work

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I swear stocking, you manage to meet the biggest douchebags in your life. Reject him or report him if he doesn't stop.

4. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like the sound of any part of that. You need to gracefully get out of there and put this dude in his place. He seems like he is the type to violate boundaries to satisfy his own desires.

5. Vaettfang

What a douchebag. Bring a dictionary, flip to the page "no" is on, a circle "no". Then give him the dictionary.
    NO MEANS NO.

6. offmychest

offmychest Guest

tell him that you have a boyfriend and that you are fine being cool at work but dont want to develop friendships out of work. say it's your personal rule and be cordial but do not engage in anymore conversations with him. just say hi and bye and leave it alone. this is developing into sexual harrassment and if you want to appear that your'e not leading him on or participating in things do not have anymore conversations about dating or flirting or gay stuff or anything. just cut him off and avoid. people like this will take an inch and make a yard. so do not give him any room to wedge his creepy lil paws on you.