1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How should I handle it?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by WannaBeMe, Sep 12, 2014.

1. WannaBeMe

Alright, so I for some time now have started crushing on another guy. He is completely stunning by I have no clue if he is straight or not. I really need to help finding out if he is gay so I can try and understand him better. The real problem is that he's in my P.E. Class. And my Algebra I class. P.E. Isn't to bad but in math I literally sit diagonally from him with no seats in between. My hearts skips a beat every time he looks towards me. And I just stiffen up and look straight forward to try and keep him from freaking out because I was looking at him. Like I said before I just really need some help to find out if he's gay or not, any suggestions will help.

2. Incognito10

Does he know you like guys? If he does, that may open up dialogue if he's interested. If you have two classes with him, are you able to pick up on whether he shows interest in girls or not? I remember being in school and a lot of straight guys talked about females or showed obvious interest in the opposite sex. There is always the option of asking other people such as his friends, but that seems awkward to me and not the best route to take. Then, there is always the option of befriending him and just talking and you most likely would find out in time. As it's been a decade since I've been in high school, a lot has changed on how open people are in terms of orientation and it seems more schools have LGBT groups so if you're able to get involved, it should be easier to learn these things out about people more readily.

#2 Incognito10, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  3. WannaBeMe

Thanks for the advice, although I actually get some small talk in sometimes. I am somewhat befriending him. What happened just today though is the kids in my group, because the teachers sometimes moves our desks into groups temporarily, found out I was gay and kind of said it really loud " YOUR GAY?" so I have no clue if he heard but I might still be able to become friends with him. And maybe ask him who he likes.

4. WannaBeMe

We'll so much for that, he got a schedule change and is no longer in any of my classes. But your advice was great.