1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best one night stand ever with a "straight" girl. Now what?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by clovers, Sep 12, 2014.

1. clovers

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so here it goes.. I'm a 25 year old girl studying my first year on a bachelors degree. At a party when school started 4 weeks ago I was introduced to this unbelievably gorgeous girl. My gaydar yelled straight, and my confidence said "out of my league". Later that night I saw her (Eve) kissing a girl in my class. Not just one kiss, though. Was it just a straight girl kiss? I had to find out. So we were all drunk, and decided to leave the club to go to a friends house instead. And this is where it gets interesting.

So it's 2 am, and we're about 10 people in the living room.At this time Eve knows I'm lesbian btw. I'm sitting next to the girl Eve was kissing, but the girl is now making out with a guy. Eve comes over to sit in between me and the girl, and follows up with putting her hand on the girls thigh. After a couple minutes the girl and the guy walks away, and then Eve says something to me. The music was loud, and I didn't hear what she said, so I said "huh?" and turned to look at her. She did not repeat it, she just looked at me with the brightest smile on her face. She was sitting extremely close to me in the couch, and I was drunk and so I just went for it. I still remember leaning in to kiss her as if it was in slow-mo, and believe me - she wanted to kiss me! She had the biggest smile on her face while I was leaning in. At this very moment people were already out the door, on their way home, and suddenly we were all by ourselves. We did not stop kissing, and suddenly I could feel her hands wander under my t-shirt. Things got really heated up, and all of our clothes went off. Before anything happened she told me this was her first time with a girl, that she didn't know what to do. I told her to relax and enjoy, and then we went on for about 30-40 minutes. And let me tell you.. It was the most passionate, sexy, groundbreaking ONS I've ever had. I spooned her the rest of the night, and in the morning when she left her last words was "best night ever".

The next day I added her on Facebook. Two days later I messaged her, and asked if she wanted to hang some time. 1 minute later she responded "yes, I'd like that :slight_smile:". Then I went away to New York for 1 week, and when i came back (last saturday) I sent her a new message and asked if she wanted to watch a movie with me sunday night. She responded "i'm going to Greece for vacation tomorrow, but maybe when I come home?:slight_smile:" Then we messaged a little bit back and forth until I stopped the convo with saying "enjoy your vacation :slight_smile:".

The thing is, I've talked to the girl in my class who kissed her, and they are also talking on Facebook. This girl told me she's straight and not into Eve, though. Eve has never contacted me once, she did not add me on Facebook, she keeps talking to the girl she kissed that night, she's 4 years younger than me, from how I see it out of my league.

On the other hand she really seemed to enjoy herself that night. And who says "best night ever" after a ONS?

On sunday she is coming home. What should I do? I really need some advice. Should I just move on? Are there a lot of red lights here, because I feel like I see a lot of them. What I'm thinking is she just wants to be nice (she's really happy/cheery/flirty with a lot of people), or maybe she likes the attention. Please give me some advice..

2. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, that is a hot story. :icon_bigg Sounds to me she is into experimenting. That could be bad if she views you as just an "experience" but adventurers have hearts too so when she says, "best night ever," well, maybe she really means it! :thumbsup: So, if you can stand a little rolercostering then I would say go for it! Girls like her can give you an experience you will never forget. It may not last, and, yes, that could be painful, but life is for living so what's the point in playing it safe? I say why not go for it! :icon_wink

3. rmds

Why can't something like this happen to me. :eek:

I agree, what can it hurt? The only real trouble with straight girls is when you start to have feelings for them. Then you can get hurt. If you're not feeling too attached, why not see what happens? Many a straight girl have found themselves in relationships with full fledged lezzies lol.

4. dreamcatcher

My advice depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a serious relationship from this girl, I would suggest to not pursue because you will likely get hurt. This girl has clearly stated she is straight so you should not expect anything more to happen other than sex. If you want some casual fun, I say go for it. No harm in having fun :wink: But do not go into it saying you just want to have sex but secretly want a relationship because it's gonna just hurt really badly.

5. thekillingmoon

You could try spending more time with her and see where it goes. It might be just a new experience for her or maybe she's on a way to discovering her sexuality. You never know.