1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend that's giving off weird signals?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Birko, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Birko

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi! So, I'm extremely new here, so I don't know if this is even the right thread (I'm not used to forums). Anyway, I have this questioning thingo. It has a small amount of back story with it, so get comfortable for a short amount of reading haha :eusa_danc

So I have this friend who I've only really become close with since the start of this year, and throughout this entire time, I've had feelings for her. At the start of the year she said that she liked me (she was leaning forward and made eye contact and everything), but I disregarded it as her joking around (even though she looked legit). When we talk alone, she stands really close, sometimes body touching close. Recently, we were lip reading what each other was saying. We were standing a fair distance apart but could still see what each other was saying very clearly. She mouthed that she loved me, but when I mouthed that I loved her too, she gave me a weird look and looked away.
    I've told her that I'm questioning and she's fine with that. I made her pinkie promise not to tell anyone and that things wont change between us, and she hasn't broken that promise yet, so that's good ahaha I'm screwed if she does break it
    BUT. She's being giving off signals that says that she's straight, so there's that factor.

I don't know what any of this means? Could she be bi? Should I just go with it next time it happens? :help:

Thank you!

2. PalestrinaMX

It's possible. However, I feel like if she were bi then should would have said something when you told her that you were questioning. Or she could be deep in the closet too.

3. JustJJx

It's possible yeah, she could be just experimenting, but either way, let her know she is loved and has a friend :slight_smile: