1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared to death

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by artist92, Sep 16, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So the contract Ive talked about in previous threads has completely driven me insane. And I really screwed up now. Even though there are monitoring software on my computer, yesterday I went on to a site called getdare and participated in some threads and messages I'm really not proud of. I dont know why I did it, it just felt like I had to do something risky, something defiant or I would completely break down. A report of my internet sites will be given to my dad within a week and I dont know what to do. I regret ever doing it, but at the time it felt like I had to. What do I do???

---------- Post added 16th Sep 2014 at 08:31 AM ----------

I thought the software would block those sites, but since it didn't I assumed it was safe. But then I found out t doesn't block, only reports to them. My whole body is shaking uncontrollably.

2. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And it's all my fault. If I was just able to live as a man, able to force myself to be what everyone expects of me, then I wouldn't be in all this pain, or do something stupid like I did.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you do? You accept the consequences of your actions, if there are any.

Lex

4. SeaSalt

There isnt really much you can do. Maybe your parents dont care as much as they say they do, Maybe this will be the push you need. Everything will work it self out in the end!