1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy I like

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PaganPoetry, Sep 16, 2014.

1. PaganPoetry

So there's this guy at school I've had a thing for, for like a few months now........and like I'm still not sure whether or not he really likes me as a friend let alone have a thing for me too.....idk it's really weird cus I remember when I first talked to him after this class I had with him we could talk for long time about stuff and we would talk after class every time after that, but whenever we hangout it will get kinda awkward and silent especially if there were other friends involved...and sometimes we will kinda see each other in the hall ways and such and we might not say anything to each other at all(I feel kinda bad doing it but sometimes I feel like I dont wana bother him or sometimes Im a bit upset because he does it to me too).....but he keeps inviting me to stuff anyways, and I keep inviting him to stuff too sometimes..... so I'm not sure what is up....I'm guessing he wouldnt invite me to stuff if he didnt like me as a friend.....but at the same time we seem to be so awkward with each other (or maybe it's just me because I have a thing for him) even then though he's mostly talking to me and Im mostly talking to him whether we are with his friends or mine ......I've talked with a few of my friends about this, one of them told me he might be closeted or he might just like the attention..... another friend told me I'm just over thinking it all ....to be honest I feel like he might be straight (thats what it says on his fb anyways)....I just wish I could know if he was into guys at all or not...like it would make seeing him as just a friend much easier knowing that.......I kinda just wana get over this guy but if there was a possibility of him not being fully straight than I would very much like to pursue him.....ugh :eusa_doh:

---------- Post added 16th Sep 2014 at 09:37 PM ----------

oh also add info, he invited me to this house party his friend is doing on friday, and Idk if I wana go, I already told him I wasnt on fb but he was telling me that I should and idk ughhhhh