1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sister Made Me Realise Something

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Sep 19, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

So there's a problem with my sister getting a job ( the same one who I called self-righteous) and basically she's very angry over it. She's been turned down constantly, and there's a problem with her and getting a flat, something Mum paid £260 for. Dad has 3 elder kids now (my first sister who is 26 and with child, my brother who is slightly younger than her and my sister who is being mentioned.) My sister's problem with Dad was that he has had 3 kids now and still doesn't understand he can't live through them. She also remarked on how she is going back to Uni on Monday, so she is moving out tomorrow, and because neither her or Mum got sleep, Mum says "It's your last day so come down here" and couldn't even tell Naomi what she wanted done, and Naomi said to us " She didn't really want help it's a, I can't have this so neither can you attitude and she wanted someone downstairs to feel sorry for her." He basically forces us all to go to University, and if we don't we've failed him as a child. Naomi doesn't even want to be there, but she went just to impress Dad, and she hits a little bump in the road and he still isn't grateful. I just thought I'd post this because I'm not the only person they treat like this. My sister feels the same way I do : can't think near them. Also, the only reason it seemed she was being arrogant was to protect herself from Mum and Dad, because it seems no-one but then can be angry. Also, she's probably going to get a Lecture from Dad about how it's all her fault, even though as my oldest sister put it "life isn't always smooth sailing." Anyway, I just thought I'd post this, makes me hopeful that I'm not the only one who sees what they're doing.