1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Pride Parade

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by igoloo2946, Sep 20, 2014.

1. igoloo2946

I'll try not to complain to much but damnit I was so close to going to my first gay pride parade (Alan Ross in Dallas, TX). It seemed like everything was going to plan with me making up an excuse that I was going to go to a "church event with a friend", until O realized that I couldn't take my car and my friend and I couldn't find a ride which it's pretty hard to ask for one when your still not openly gay yet. Anyways I'm just a little upset being that I have been looking forward to this event for a whole week and that I couldn't find something as amazing as a gay parade to take my mind off this horrid month. Ohwell I'm just hoping for the next one I guess. Tell me about your gay pride parade expiriences and maybe I can live through them lol. :icon_bigg

2. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry to hear you didn't get to go.

I've only went to one pride parade, but I've went to pride festivals multiple times (infact went to one last weekend) :slight_smile:

I was nervous before going that first time a few years ago...but as soon as I arrived at the event all those feelings were totally gone / replaced by sorta happy & like I actually fit in there. :sunglasses: thus why I've went more!

#2 SimplyJay, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014