1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

woke up

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by markosss, Sep 20, 2014.

1. markosss

I know this isnt the right place to post it but I need help. Its 5 36 in the morning I woke up with high heart rate dry mouth and nausea. I cant sleep so I post here. Do you know what may have caused it? I had a stomach ache yesterday but just that. I havent any heart condition because I did blood tests last year and it was all fine. I know you are not a doctor but you may had a similar experience.

2. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Take a deep breath man. I always wake up with a dry mouth. And usually I feel like crap after a nightmare or something. Everyone has sick days, see if it's ok later or just call your pediatrician.

3. Blossom85

I usually have a dry mouth if I have slept with my mouth open, so if you have a cold or a stuffed up nose, and your sleeping with your mouth open, it could be it.. As for high heart rate, if you have had a lot of caffeine recently, it can make your heart rate increase as well.. Sometimes I get heart palpitations if I have had a lot of caffeinated drinks too.. If you are concerned, you could always see your doctor or go to the hospital.. Do you have any kind of chest pain?

4. markosss

Thanks both of you for the advice! :slight_smile: i woke ip a while ago and im feeling perfectly fine. After I made the post yesterday I tried to sleep on the couch watching tv. My heart was srill beating fast but after a while I felt asleep.

5. June Cleaver

sounds like a panic attack. June