1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This creep might be stalking me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Yosia, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Yosia

Theres this guy who attends the same college as me and i see him staring at me A LOT, but the worst part is he keeps messaging me on facebook saying things like "i wish you could be my boyfriend" i literally spoke to him once and he added me on facebook when he found out my name.

He also seems to sit behind me on the bus and if i move seats, so does he, its just really creepy.

2. June Cleaver

I have been through this so many times, if he can take you warn him you are not interested! Then discuss this with the police in case he is psycho you know the legal ball is started.if you can easily defend yourself against him try discouraging one firm time then go for law enforcement help. I've been attacked twice the first I thought was harmless until he slipped drugs into my drink at a party and filmed it! he just got deported, I got damaged! The second to hurt? me was built like a football player and he had me down in seconds after stalking me for months. I just let my man deal with the crazies over the years. it is more serious than you think,he is not normal and you take nothing for granite! especially food and drinks weather he is visible or not. best to be safe than sorry! June

---------- Post added 21st Sep 2014 at 05:31 AM ----------

I can't type my original message out again as this broken phone lost it. this is serious! if you feel threatened at all get police help! guard food and drink in public! he is not normal for whatever reason you did not know his level of violence, rape,abduction, or who knows what he might start thinking once you say NO! be careful twice I have been hurt in your situation one drugged my drink at a party and waited for me to be too far gone to struggle, the other kicked my front door in as I answered the door and had me down in seconds! be careful! June

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would tell him that he's coming on too strong and to leave you alone. If that doesn't work, maybe you could talk to campus authorities.

4. Blossom85

That is not cool, he does sound much like he is stalking you. I would let him know you are not interested and as Epicconfusion mentioned, tell him to stay away and if he doesn't or at anytime you feel threatened, then talk to someone in authority wether it be someone on campus or the police. If you aren't interested and don't wanna talk to him, I would also delete and block him from Facebook too, cause if you tag yourself anywhere and he is stalking you, he could end up where you are.

5. June Cleaver

do not date this person ever,his behavior shows he isn't quite right and the closer he gets the harder it will be to shake him! even if all seems wonderful, he will be jealous of everyone and pry into every detail if your life. be cautious to these types! June

6. Yosia

Im never ever going to date him so dont worry about that xD
    Next time i see him i am going to tell him to go away and if he doesnt there will be consequences (within legal measures of course) ^.^

7. June Cleaver

RELIEF! You are on the right track,its the mom in me that makes me worry about my EC family! your post worries me because he can really become a nightmare! Be blessed! June