1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abused by my ex

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sepina, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night, my ex-girlfriend came over demanding that we get back together. I invited her in and tried to calm her down, she kept yelling that it was my fault that our 3 month relationship ended. I'll be honest, I was the one who broke it off but like, I couldn't handle her drinking problems and to top that off she burnt a hole in my wallet. We argued for at least 3 minutes (I was home on my own) when she charged at me and started strangling me. I am stronger than her so i pushed her back but she kept going and going. I honestly wanted to hit her back but my upbringing taught me better. I threatened that I would call the police that's when she backed off. My sister walked in and had seen what she done to me. She started attacking her and she ran outside threatening to call the police herself. She drove off running our mailbox over and throwing choice words our way too. I'm kinda scared that she'll ring the police and use my sister to counter my claim against her. She left me with bleeding scars on my neck that still hurt like f*ck. Sorry if this seems to be all over the place :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But guys what should I do?

2. Feijoa

Sorry mate :frowning2: that's pretty horrible.

I would take photos of the scars on your neck, and any damage (furniture, ripped clothes, the mailbox, etc) as you want to document this has happened. At this stage, it is up to you whether you want to make a police complaint or not, where your sister can also make a statement on what happened.

Your ex has done this once, and maybe she got it out of her system, or she could come back. Has she contacted you since?

3. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She was texting me non stop after she left. And this is the first time she's done it

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Allright, this falls in the category of bat-shit crazy exes, something I am somewhat familiar with.

As stated above, document everything, photographs etc. and write down exactly what happened, time and location, etc., and lock those texts!

This is abuse and should be reported, believe me, one visit from the cops and she'll think twice before paying you another visit (which, if nothing is done will most assuredly happen).

5. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alright, thanks guys