1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think this guy likes me but I'm gay

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jai, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Jai

Jai

So, I'm 20 years old and bio female and genderqueer. Theres this new guy at my martial arts class that came from another school. He assumed I had a boyfriend and asked me if I had one, I didn't know what to say. I really did not want to come out to him, so I just said no. Then he was like, "no! That's a lie!" He's so obvious, even the master noticed. He's really sweet with me and always unnecessarily touching me. I don't know what to do to make this stop. I really like him as a person/friend, just not anything more. Also I don't really know why he would like me. I mean, I would think he could guess that I'm gay. And I am a little tougher than him in martial arts. We were doing these bear grabs where you grab the person around the body from the back and there was no way he could get out of my grip and I'm only 5 feet tall. I would think he would be intimidated or something. Idk, I just don't want to come out but I would like him to just treat me normal.

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Just try to tell him to please stop flirting with you.

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, if you don't want to come out to him, be a vague as possible or be somewhat direct.

Tell him your interested in somebody at your school (or something). But normally saying you have a bf is a polite way of declining, so maybe be direct and just say you're not interested. You don't owe it to him or anybody to explain why.