1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on straight friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rlol, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Rlol

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Weve known each other for 5 years always together, same class When we go out and drink he sometimes strokes my hand, we look at each other in a diffrent way in the eyes and everyone thinks we have something going between us One time i asked him why he was holding my hand the other night he said because he knows that thats what i want i later revealed him my feelings that i love him that he always comes before me , that i might be gay for him i never felt anything like that to someone even to girls But he said that he onnly loves me as his bestfriend and nothing more . Yesterday we went to a bar we drank alot before, one friend offered us a joint we got messed up so we went to my place we smoked some more there ,we talked alot he always reminded that he was so horny and wants to bang a girl And he was making moaning sounds i asked am i not good enough? He gigled and asked if i had a vasline i said sure he joked bout it and said haha ur so gay and asked servel times if i was gay we kept some more talking about how high we are and about gay sex he keept giving me signs that hes hard, i asked what hard? -you show first and then i *gigles* but nothing happend he then grabs my hand to feel his heart (damn it was fast) i kept my hand there for 5mins playing with his nipple and stroking his chest i asked if he wants more then that he said yes, r u sure? Yes (but in a tired tone so i thought he was just to high&sleepy so i didnt do anything i was to afrid to ruin our friendship.. i was this close to getting my fantsy become real But nothing happend but cuddling after we fellasleep I cant get it out of my head after that night is he bi

Btw were 20yrs Hes going stay at my place on friday again i badly want to have sex with him how can i make it real? Should i just grab it? And see where it goes From there

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it would be very risky to go any further on the strength of what happned yesterday. You'd both had quite a bit to drink and smoke.. and cloud your judgement.

Even supposing something did happen, what would be the repercussions for your friendship? Having sex would likely complicate things between the two of you. If you and he were to have sex in another moment of hazy thinking what would happen when the reality of it all kicks in? Would he have feelings of regret? Awkwardness maybe? Or worse?

I would advise against doing anything that may ruin your friendship and try to put your energy into finding someone who definitely wants the same things as you.

3. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He gave you an opportunity to show him yours, the next time you two get stoned once again talk about gay sex and show him yours and let him show you his, then go for it.

4. RedDev84

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Because he's told you when in a healthy state of mind that he's straight, I personally wouldn't recommend "just grabbing it". It's one thing getting flirty and touchy, but I can imagine going to the next level and trying to engage in sex or such like, might be risky - I really can't imagine a scenario where a straight person wakes up finding up they've had sex with another guy and feeling delighted about it.

What you do have though is very good reasons to believe he may well be bi or gay. There's a lot of flirty signals that he initiated himself "to please you", so he obviously cares a LOT. There's a possibility he could be gay/bi, but I'm not sure I understand why he'd want to hide that from you, perhaps you do?

I would really suggest you be absolutely sure he wants the sex before taking it. I think exploiting (taking a chance) in a highly alcohol and in some cases, drug influenced situation could be an accident waiting to happen.

#4 RedDev84, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2014