1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help please a simple question

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by joshy the queen, Sep 27, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (read the bold line if you just want the question any info would help me)
    ok so for some reason now i cant finish high school until next year and i cant go to school at all!! because the government made this stupid new rule that student with low grades cant go to high school weather its private or not so i cant i have to homeschool until next year and then finish high school which looks stupid and anyway the high school diploma in syria i think is not acceptable for example if i went out to the usa or any other country i dont think they would accept it to enter a college there (according to some people )
    so what im asking and i will make it simple can a 16 years old (make it 17 if you want but on the id its 16 but im 17 cause my parents signed me after a year of my birth)
    anyway can i go to a college undergraduate or something??? i heard about it but not sure
    which country any country would do just with english as the native language UK USA whatever you know as i speak and write natively two languages arabic and english and learning a third language and studying with it is hard right now
    oh btw if you want to know what major i want its art of gaming or video game designing i heard john lennon got into College of Art after he dropped out of high school idk though can i go to college now?? i really had those low grades from stupid teachers its not me im a very good student

i really need help here im stressed out about it cause i have to stay at home two years studying the same thing cause i cant go to fucking high school T-T

2. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ummm no. Not with bad grades. Seriously you need to graduate high school. Employers would be like wtf no high school diploma.