1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can someone tell me why this happens?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by markosss, Sep 27, 2014.

1. markosss

So people which I dont even know make fun of me in public humiliate me or call me offensive words without any reasons!!!! I cant understand why this happens! I walked at a festival yesterday and a stranger poked me without any reason. One time when I was walking with my friends two guys was whistling at us and we dident answered them and they became angry. Why this happens and how should I react? Is it something on me or on my friends? I dont thing that they have the guts to humiliate anyone else. They always try to mame fun of me. Some people have even find my phone number and called me to say stupid things. I dont even know them!!! Its like im a target to them. I cant go out without someone to make fun of me just one time. I just want to hang out like normal people!

2. Blossom85

I wish I could tell you why it happens.. Ignorance maybe.. Sometimes people wanna feel superior to others as well.. I am so sorry this is happening to you.. I wish I has words to make you feel better.. I think you shouldn't react at all.. They are looking for a reaction so they win when they know you have reacted in a bad way to what they are doing.l so I would just ignore it and go on with your life.. I know it's hard.. But you can't let them win by showing them it's upsetting you.. Also whenever it happens.. Come on here and vent to us.. We are all more then happy to be here for you and listen to you and help you through this as best we can.

3. That's insane behavior. I would be careful to be honest, if they stole your phone number and it's continually happening, it's going beyond a harmless joke. I wouldn't know how to approach this situation, but you should definitely carry something to protect yourself.

4. SeriousJack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    To be quite honest those two examples you gave didn't sound like they were offending you. Can you give some more specific examples? I am sorry you have been feeling that way, but considering you have no ideia why this is happening, this isn't normal. Some people are made fun of for having different physical traits such as being disabled. This happens since there's a part in the brain responsible for reasoning and recognizing human beings and sometimes when the image you see doesn't match your ideal, people get confused and usually the douchebags make fun of them. Which is a shame. Have you considered maybe you are just being a little paranoid? Also, whats important in this situation is to be confident and proud about yourself. When you do that all those stupid and mean comments will just make you feel bad about how that person doesn't have the gift of acceptance, which only strong people have. And how frivolous their life are to the point they find joy in making other people think less of themselves, probably because they are soooo worried about what other people think of them. Pityful... =)

5. QueenOrange

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Honestly I would probably role my eyes at them and probably call them something like idiot or clueless. Then laugh at them and walkaway. Ignoring the problem wont make it stop and getting into a fight is worse.

6. markosss

seriousjack:The thing is I was bullied in all my school years. Now its my last year and im not getting bullied anymore. But now it seems to happen outside of school. I know it sounds a bit insane but I dont know how to explaim it better.

vermilliontide It is not that serious but I have thought of it before. What you suggest me?

blossom85 responses like yours make me feel like there is still hope in this world :slight_smile:(*hug*) thank you!