1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unfair but life

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by QueenOrange, Sep 27, 2014.

1. QueenOrange

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The love of my life who sadly is straight just posted an amazing and beautiful picture of herself. She is off to a party. Found out her bf isn't even going. Jackass. If she was mine I would be showering her with attention. He would rather be with his friends. Men have it so lucky. He has the best thing in the world and it just makes me crazy. If fates where any way kind for all the good things I have done she would be with me tonight and I would be the one enjoying her and that dress. Lol or helping her out of it. What a waste.

2. Blossom85

Awe Hun, I'm sorry (*hug*)

It sounds like you need to let her go.. Life is oftentimes unfair and it sucks.. But If she is straight.. Then as much as you might love her, you need to be able to begin the healing process and move on to someone who is available to you. You are never going to be able to open your heart to other possibilities if you are stuck on this one person. It's not a waste.. It is what it is.. She is straight, has a boyfriend and is unavailable to you.. Wether the boyfriend doesn't treat her right or shower her with attention, it is what it.. What would be a waste is if you waste your whole life hung up on her when you could be opening your heart to others. I know my words seem a little hard to read right now.. But I think it is something you really need to read and you need to think about.. I am here if you need someone to talk too.. Don't be afraid to talk and let your emotions out.. (*hug*)

3. SeriousJack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sounds like you're overthinking stuff. It's very sad that the person you love can't love you back, but if she is happy, and so is he, theres nothing to be done. Sometimes men just like to put an effort into their friendships, and want their budies to know even though he is dating, he is still there for them, and if his girlfriend understands that, she will be OK to go to a party without him once or twice. This kind of hatred feeling you have isn't healthy and if you are having a hard time dealing with it, search for help. Just remember that eventually everyone finds someone that makes them feel complete and feel the same way about you, and after that you'll be happy and realize how you shouldn't have been so worried. Sounds cliche but only because it's true.

4. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hey QueenOrange, I know it hurts. I know.