1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homecoming sucks

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Water lover, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Water lover

Water lover Guest

So it's that wonderful time of year for high schoolers again. When the lowering temperature create a heightened sense of testosterone. When male teenagers claim there woman for the winter and formalize their choice doing the formal dance after their tribal ritual of football.

Well let's just say that's for the average male. While y'all are having fun I am being pounded into oblivion for not coming up with a creative way for asking the bitchy hormonal girl to the dance. This is all while I am having to watch my step to not be considered a threat to the popular guys dates and stay with all of my face it's natural color. In all seriousness though homecoming sucks. It stress's me out so much being in the closets sucks. It sucks to go to a small school where even if I did come out I would be the only one. So now I am going with my best friend but I think she thinks it's a date we go to different schools and in all reality I am going to her dance because there will be cute guys. I feel so shallow for this but school is stressing me out and now this dance is. What did you guys do during homecoming. Like I keep reminding myself about how lonely I am and it sucks. It sucks to be the ackward one in a group. I am so sick of just everything. So my question is what did you guys doing your high school homecomings and how do you think you could have made them better for yourself.

2. WannaBeMe

I feel for ya. This time of year sucks. I'm also in the closet, but only really to family and friends of family. I've even had some friends at my school who know about my sexuality ask me (They were girls). And I had to remind them. But yeah I feel bad for you.