1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT groups in WA state...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Alan Lewrie, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Alan Lewrie

So, I'm a bisexual living in Washington state, near Everett, and try as I might I can't find anything other than one really risque gay bar in the area, which isn't my scene at all--not that I mind the alcohol--it's the environment and people therein; plus I'm shy and intimidated/disgruntled by the mainstream LGBT 'community.' I'd like to meet with like minded people, network, share experiences, etc., as all my friends are straight and don't get me (though I'm out).

I'm wondering if anyone knows of something like that in my general area without having to drive to Seattle or Tacoma. I'm absolutely not looking to get laid--it's the last thought on my mind--as a hopeful afterthought I'd say my ideal goal is to bond with people/someone with similar hobbies, etc. and take it from there, but mostly as I said just to meet like minded folk because I feel incredibly isolated as it is.

Any links to groups or venues would be greatly appreciated; I'm a nerd/geek, so don't hesitate to suggest a group like that either.

Thanks, and cheers.

#1 Alan Lewrie, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014