1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just when I thought things couldnt get worse...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bornthiswaybby, Oct 2, 2014.

1. bornthiswaybby

I cant breathe right now and I have never in my life felt so hurt. I'm so sad that my whole body aches. I want death.

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I'm here what's wrong?

3. NatWheeled

Hey buddy...we're here for ya

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Take a deep breath and try to remind yourself that you have started to work on things. You have come a long way which took courage and quite a bit of strength. The strength you have within you, will allow you to overcome things.

If you want write out your thoughts or what you are feeling. Sometimes putting words to the feelings and writing them out, can be a good outlet. You can write out what your feeling right here on EC. (*hug*)

5. Blossom85

Hey Hun,

We are all here for you, I think what Mirko has mentioned might be a good idea, sometimes just getting all your feelings out can be a relief and will also allow is to be able to help you a little more as well. ~hugs tight~ I'm sorry you are feeling this way.