1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gonna fail! :)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sasha Braus, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, college!
    I study, I honestly do. But do you ever get that feeling before an exam that you're going to fail? I understand not a word my prof says, even though we both speak English perfectly fine. It's like the gap between high school and uni is too damn wide.

Long story short, my chem midterm is in half an hour, I don't know why Sulfur has a Neon core and I'm running on Fuzzy Peaches and a teeny bit of hope that the only copies of the exams were lost in a tragic flood.
    I also work at the movies, and saw my prof enjoying himself on a date. While I handed him his popcorn and change, the ass-hat asked if I was ready for his midterm.

Pray for me, or hope chance is on my side, whatever. I'm screwed... :smilewave

2. Blossom85

Awe I am sorry to hear you are struggling with your studies, have you thought of staying after class and perhaps asking if it could explain it to you again or maybe get a tutor? I know for this time as your exam is so close, it's not gonna help, but for the future.. I know sometimes getting 'help' is not considered cool, but I think it is something you need to think about if you want to do well with your studies. I am praying for it to all go well and wish you the best of luck with it all.

3. CrazyAwkward

School stress sucks! I hope everything went well, potato girl :slight_smile:

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I normally suck at tests but I got an average on my exam. Don't get me wrong though I was nervous to see my test scores but I did ok.