1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My life is fucked !! Rant!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Oct 3, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks to my mom I'm going to be homeless , I have no one to stay with ,because well the people that I thought were my friends no longer want to talk to me after finding out I'm a lesbian . So I guess I have no friends anymore .
    I can't discuss the whole detail of it ,but I'll just give a tiny piece of it ; When we had just moved into our apartment . I told my mom to save money and look for another place to live , our house is a rent to own, but I knew right away that the owners didn't want to sell it to my mom . My mom didn't listen to me she spend her money buying new stuff for the house such as a dining room set , a new couch , microwave, Armoire , shoes and probably other stuff she hid from us .
    Recently she lost her job for a whole month , and was unable to pay rent , I paid our bills to keep us a float . the owners found out that she couldn't pay and said they will try to evict us after only missing one rent . We hadn't gotten an eviction letter yet, but my mom is freaking out and packing stuff without figuring out where we're going to live .
    I have warned her all last year to look for a new place ,and to save up but my words went on deft ears . My mom is blaming my dad who is sick for all of this and me as well .
    She told me tonight , that I'm dead weight , and refuses to tell me what is going on .
    So I'm thinking i'm going to end up on the street , I don't want to end up on the street I'm fought so hard to keep our home going smoothly to avoid this, and it all went in vain :tears: . I don't know what to do I'm thinking of maybe using ,some guys that hit on me for places to stay ,but I know one of them might try to rape me or think they will get sex out of it . I just feel like I hate my mom for ruining my life , for making it hell for not listening when i warned her . I just hate her .:tantrum:
    She told me she doesn't care if I end up on the street because she has a living job and a place to stay and my dad and i are on our own .:icon_sad:
    My mom recently got a new job but she won't start until next week Thursday .
    I know it's wrong but I'm thinking of just hooking up with people for a place to stay , I can't can't live on the street and the shelters aren't safe . I know this one lesbian that lives in our town she's like in her 40's and has a crush on me , maybe i could get a few nights at her place . That's maybe if i can track her down first ; I don't know what else to do and the cash I make isn't enough to rent a hotel .:tears:
    I'm currently trying to get two jobs .

2. AsheTheHuman

I'm so sorry. (*hug*) Do what you have to, but have *something* with you for self defense if you think you're going to potentially endanger yourself. Pepper spray, maybe? I wish I could offer more advice :frowning2: I can offer you friendship, though. If you ever want to talk, I'm here, okay? (*hug*)

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh my god stoking (*hug*) I just cannot believe all of the stuff you go through. Honestly I think the 40 y/o is prob the best way to go. As long as she treats you right than age is just a number but please stocking don't end up on the street do whatever u need to do.
    Stay strong (*hug*)

4. Really

You volunteer at an lgbt centre, right? Can you ask any of them for referrals to housing?

5. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Stocking, Sweetie, there are people that care. Do a Google search for "At-risk women" in your area, and call somebody. If the person you call can't help, they will know somebody else to try. :slight_smile: It's important that you act while you still have phone and internet.

6. TheStormInside

That's terrible, Stocking :frowning2: . Your family puts you through so much hell.. awhile ago you were talking about trying to move out, would it be possible for you to afford a place if you had a few roommates?

Also, eviction procedures take quite a long time. It's not a good situation but it'll be awhile before you are legally forced out. It is possible they will try to change the locks on you in the meantime, though. But my grandmother had to evict her son in law a few years back (long complicated story) and it took over a year for it to actually go through.

I second Starfleet's suggestion, too, if you don't think you will be able to find a place with roommates. Are there any women's shelters or even shelters for LGBT people in your area you could check out? Be careful, and try not to get into a situation where someone might hurt or take advantage of you.

Wish I could help more... good luck *hug*

7. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Uh, look, my parents are landlords kinda close to where you say you are ( the nearest very large city ). If you've paid rent or bills in the house and have the proof, I e, checks, receipts etc and you are receiving mail in your name there it doesn't just happen like that . She and the landlords would have to go through a court eviction proceeding . My dad always bitches about something to do with waiting 2 months in arrears . I d k if that's just (insert major metro area of 8+ million) only but I pretty much think that'd be standard . Also there's all sorts of court advocates at the housing court. If it comes down to it talk to one of them , eg, legal .
    It's defo a sucky situation but don't get your panties in a bunch yet . If your mom wants to pack I say let her have fun .maybe it relives stress for her ?

8. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Good luck hopefully it will be better than it seems.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm going to try to keep calm but I'm so stressed.

10. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

It's hard stocking, believe me I *know*. (*hug*)

I want to make sure that you *know* that you are *not* alone. :slight_smile:

11. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm really sorry Stocking! Do you know any friends or distant relatives who could help?

12. Blossom85

I'm sorry to hear this Hun, I don't have any practical advice for you, but just know I'm thinking of you, and hope you are able to stay safe.. You have lots of friends here who care for you, so we are all here for you.

13. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I've said this before but your mum, sorry, is disgusting. I want to hurt her. I pray no harm comes to you during this difficult time. I truly find your mother's behaviour utterly appealing. Be safe dear..

Much Love

-H

14. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *hugs* Hang in there.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Update my mom has been looking at new apartments all day .
    She hasn't gotten back yet from looking so I hope maybe she found something .:confused:
    thank you guys for being there :slight_smile:

16. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Good luck stocking! We got your back, Honey. (*hug*)

17. AsheTheHuman

(*hug*) We'll be here as long as you need us.

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    (*hug*)

---------- Post added 5th Oct 2014 at 02:17 PM ----------

(*hug*)

---------- Post added 5th Oct 2014 at 02:18 PM ----------

Yes i'm a volunteer , I could if things get worse .

19. TheStormInside

Glad to hear things are improving, good luck!

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Not quite but we're looking for a new home, money seems to be the problem.