1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had Enough

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by dano218, Oct 7, 2014.

1. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A year ago I left my controlling family behind because of the problems they caused.
    I had enough of their blame game and their controlling ways. I tried to explain myself and they reverse everything on me. My sisters hate me for bent gay out of all people in my family who accept. I finally found out my sisters sister in law told a rumor about me and told her off accidentally the day the grandma. Than I get told off by my dad who says he will never take sides. I felt bad but it was a honest mistake. My dad claims I am wrong on everything so therefore I am done demanding apologies and a family could be no more. At least I am in a long term relationship and now I finally called my dad out by text for the last time. My sister wins the war in alienating me and sucks up to her rich North Dakota in laws.

2. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Feels so good to finally have the courage to call my dad out. He putting blame all on me while he needs to say sorry for words that he said. He is probably pissed at me now and expects a apology from me. It might takes months for him to respond but what can do. I have done nothing but nicely explain my self and he takes the emails I sent only mother as offensive and that I am ungrateful for everything. What else can i do.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We'll at least you're happy with someone. Not everyone is going to be supportive for who you are and whom you like, but I guess you already know that. That's life, no?

Off topic: How does it feel when you're with him? Have you ever dated a women before? If so, what led you to believe that you were only attracted to guys? I'm trying to find out what's going on with my mind, so I hope you don't mind me asking.