1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She keeps questioning me about being a lesbian , I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Oct 8, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So this morning my mom started a fight with me ,and she told that when I get a husband something bad will happen to me . I got upset and told her that I don't want to get married . She then said " Oh you're a lesbian , only gay people care about gay rights "
    Then she started yelling at me saying everyone knows I'm a lesbian and why don't I just come out then she said I'm your mom you can tell me if you like women all the women are doing it now !!"
    I ended up swearing at her a few times and calling her ignorant . Then ignored her for the rest of the day . When she realized I was upset she started acting nice and saying "Oh you look so pretty , my pretty daughter " and petting me like damn rabbit which pissed me off :tantrum:
    I don' t really know the best way to deal with her antics and I think she's just doing this to get me to tell her or just to make me feel bad . What should I do guys , I only want to come out to her when i'm out of the house . :bang:
    Plus she was talking to that homophobic pastor this morning

#1 stocking, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would just come out she already knows then if she gets mad at you just say YOU ALREADY KNEW I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN I ALWAYS WILL BE AND NOTHING U CAN DO WILL EVER CHANGE THAT EVER. Also if she starts arguing about something that isn't worth it than just walk away.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can't yet , i want to but I know if I do she's gonna start saying crap and making my life hell and she might even try to get people to try to make me straight .

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Jesus christ I swear your mother is the antichrist. What the fuck.. Seriously I don't even know anymore. I think your mother has a personality disorder. Or maybe she is narcissistic? Sociopathic? Or just batshit crazy.

It's obvious she believes you are a Lesbian.. but you are right she is probably just petting you like a rabbit saying you're so pretty so you will tell her. OR maybe deep down she feels bad for the way she acts.. I don't know your mother is nuts.

5. DarkestDream

Hello again, stocking! :smilewave
    Well, as I've said on this forum...our mothers/sisters/friends/cousins/neighbors CAN'T...live our lives for us. I'm sure most of them would LOVE to take over every gay/trans person's world and run it, but sadly, they can't. So here's the deal...

If mother dearest starts these antics...just walk away. Every time she starts...walk away. Soon, she'll get the message that if any negative crap comes spewing out of her mouth about you, then she'll know that you'll walk away. I'm sure when SHE was growing up, she had her own thing going, and HER mother got in her face all the time and whispered sweet, gooey, things to her and drove her nuts...and now, she's doing it to you. It will do no good to argue with her, because she has her mind in a box. So you just take your pretty little self and vacate, okay? Save yourself the heartache and stress! *extra hugs* (*hug*)

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I really do think my mom has a disorder even my aunt does too . I know when I tell her she'll use it against me she''ll probably call me the D word I just know it . I'm not giving her that power .

---------- Post added 8th Oct 2014 at 11:36 PM ----------

I think I'm going to do that for now til I leave the house and when I get my own place i'll tell her I'm a lesbian .