1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just had a fight with my mother.. Apparently I twist things?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ChloeKiss, Oct 8, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

So I was out at lunch with my mum and nan and everything was fine.. then when we were eating lunch they asked me to get some water.. I did and I got them water.. When I went over to get the water these stupid guys were cheering and raving about a game on tv and so I just ignored them.. when I got back to the table I told them about how stupid those guys were being.. that's all I said though nothing about the game.. then my nan was like ''oh.. they probably thought you were pretty''

Honestly they were like.. I heard them say inappropriate things about the teams so I clearly said it in an annoyed way.. After a while mum and I argued about how late dinner would be tonight and I was never told it would be that late so I kind of got a bit mad saying why didn't you tell me and then she was like well I CAN'T STOP WORK (which I understood but she thought I was attacking her) I told her I could have bought my own food so I didn't have to wait up that long.. and then after that passed I sat and looked at nan and i'm like ''I wouldn't care if they did!'' Referring to the guys thinking i'm pretty. (Because I am so sick of hearing that shit.. I don't want male attention.. clearly I mean look at my sexual orientation! And then mum got up because she knew about my sexuality confusion and left. So yes I sat and skewed over the ''they probably thought you were pretty thing'' and I think I may have been in the wrong there but she's just being a total bitch about it all.. saying I need to sort my life out (which I agree with) BUT NOT TO THE EXTENT SHE WAS TRYING TO SAY TO ME.

I have no idea what to do.. i'm going to go downstairs and book my license now.. Just to get that out of the way and then I will clean. I am so upset right now and I don't know how to fix this.. she hates me. I'm thinking I should cook dinner? But she literally hates my guts! It's as if i'm the devil or something. Sure I have an attitude but her getting pissed of because she knows I am uncomfortable being told guys think i'm pretty is so fucking annoying! SHE KNOWS MY ORIENTATION.. AND IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTIME SOON!

#1 ChloeKiss, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would have a talk with her... I would tell her that orientation is nothing we can change voluntarily, and that the option would be to be unhappy...
    and I would tell her to stop nudging...

She prob loves you... but if she tries to change you I would tell her thats not ok...
    and I would not make it a big emotional thing... just clearly saying...

(*hug*)(*hug*)