1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bored of being the good guy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by markosss, Oct 11, 2014.

1. markosss

Im totally bored of it!!!!!!!!! I am good always trying to help others , happy telling jokes all the time and respect enyones life and opinions!but what I get??? Nothing! my friends use me because I am so kind anyone else hate me and feel embaressed if someone see them talking to me. So everyone think im a weirdo or a freak! But look what happens with the "cool" kids. They are tough always jugding others and always think they are right and dont hear nobodys opinion. But they have lot of friends. Everybody like them! They are popular they have girlfriends or boyfriends. People feel good talking to them and about them... I hate my life . Everyone makes fun of me and I dont even bother them!!!one of my friends got angry with me because I interapted her while talking...ok this sounds sooo stupid!!!! If it wasnt me and was a ciol guy she ould habe react much different!!!!!! I dont even know why I write here right now but I dont have nothing else to do. ....im trying my best to write in english so please forgive me if there is any mistake (I bet it is) ok so might be the worst post you have ever read.....
    I forgot to say that if I stand up for myself the things will get worse . If they make fun of me and I talj back they may break my bones or punch me in the face. And if I get in the fight and beat them (there is no way this would happen)they will tekl other guys and they will find ne when I go iut and beat me to death.... so I jast can stand there and listen to them making fun of me.

#1 markosss, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  2. AAASAS

I feel you, people don't understand that people treat certain people differently simply based on how they perceive them.

I'm a good guy too, and get shit on on the daily by people. I literally feel so much for people, and just want EVERYONE in the world to be happy, but it's hard to keep your head up when you go through this shit.

You need to realize that the world isn't going to change for you, the only thing that can happen is you change for the world. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Karma and every other culturally or colloquial theory or statement is complete bullshit.

The universe doesn't care, and can't care about a single thing, the faster you accept that the happier you'll be.

If being nice makes you happy then keep doing it. I haven't said a negative thing to anyone in my life, as in I haven't made a single person feel bad about themselves, it's just not me, I can't make people feel bad, it would drive me insane till I made it right again.

Just accept it, you are one of the few people that make this world actually tolerable, and understand there are people like you. You'll meet them one day, being overly sensitive sucks, but it also means that you are a very easy person to get along with. I would say I can get along with basically anyone that isn't rude to me, I don't judge people based on anything till they prove to me they're not worth my time.

One love for all, just hold onto that.

3. tulipinacup

I can understand where you are coming from but you need to realise that being a nice guy isn't something that you are supposed to do. You are nice to people because it should come naturally. I do think that it's quite unfair when people use you for being nice because that's one of the things I hate the most. I've had people take advantage of me simply because they think I'm a kind person and that turns me off so much so I feel for you.

People can be cruel but my advice to you is to keep in touch with people who treat you nicely in return. Please don't let it discourage you to be kind to others you just have to grow a thick skin.

4. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Are you're friends "Ghetto"??

If they are, ditch them.

5. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Being nice is a cool thing to be. Don't beat yourself up about it. You are very special.
    But do not be nice to people who do not deserve it.

Sometimes gay people can be tooooo nice - because of fear of being hated. Also keep that in mind when figuring out how to deal with these situations