1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suicidal Thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ross Not Geller, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Ross Not Geller

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let me start by saying I'm not holding a gun or writing a suicide note. I'm not at a significant risk for hurting right now. But it's something that I think about all the time lately.
    I can't look in the mirror for more than thirty seconds without wanting to kill myself. My dysphoria has become so crippling that I can hardly even leave the house anymore. I literally lay in bed crying for the majority of my weekends. Nothing I ever do seems to help me pass. I'm 4'11 with a petite figure, a chubby baby face, a large chest and a high voice. I'm out to everyone but I'm still frequently called by my birth name and female pronouns on a daily basis. My hair has gotten so long that it looks like girls hair, but every time I try to pick a hair cut I spiral down into depression over how feminine I look no matter what I do. I'm so dysphonic about my chest that I just want to wear my binder 24/7 but I can't. I don't even feel like it properly binds.
    Reading the "It gets better" stories doesn't really help me. Being told I'm loved and worthy doesn't change how I see myself. I just want to cut off all my hair and never leave my bedroom again. I don't see my therapist for another two weeks or so, and the only trans* guys I know are pretty much in the same place, so we're not very helpful to each other. Looking forward to the day when I can finally tradition doesn't do anything about how I feel now, which is pretty shitty. I feel like life just isn't worth it and isn't ever going to be.

2. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone