1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could really use a friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by whatsyourdamage, Oct 12, 2014.

1. whatsyourdamage

I don't really want to explain everything that's happening here since my profile is completely public and real and people I know could see, but basically nothing is going right right now. Everything is falling apart and I didn't know who else to turn to but you guys. I really just kind of need someone to talk to, someone who will listen. Will someone help me?

2. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really sorry to hear that dear. Have you tried talking to any of the forum mods? They can help you with whatever you are going through(*hug*)(*hug*)

3. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

Hi :slight_smile: I'm sorry that you're going through a tough time..just wanted to say that open to talk whenever
    Hope things work out for you

4. Blossom85

Hey there,

I am sorry to hear you are going through a tough time right now, We can certainly help you out if you would like some advice. The only issues is that you do need to be a full member to PM other members aside from the mods or advisors, so I guess it depends on if you feel comfortable to speak here or not. There is an anonymous section of the forum where you create a thread anonymously and no one will need to know it is you posting, so if you want to gain a more wide variety of answers or advice, you can certainly do it that way if you don't feel comfortable posting under your user name. I hope you feel comfortable enough to stay here and keep posting, even if it is seeking help from one of the forum mods or advisors if you aren't comfortable posting in the forum. Just know we are here for you and we will help you as much as we can.

5. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*) Hang in there. Have you tried talking to someone on a chat crisis line?? They can be really helpful as just listeners with advice and resources. I've done it a few times when I really needed someone to listen and it helped a lot. (*hug*).